I can't believe it, but there are only two full weeks left of school! ...Except that means one thing - only two weeks left of giftees. I seriously can't believe that the school year is coming to a close. It seems like just yesterday when everyone came back from summer vacation, eager to find out which class they were in this year. And now, already, it is time to start saying our goodbyes. But the most important thing is, this is the last year of the giftees.
Though now that I come to think of it the Fox and Seneca giftees only spent two years together, we have definitely become really good friends. And now we are each going to go our separate ways. Of course there will still be a few giftees left, continuing on in high school, but many of us are going to Cyber(Arts), TOPS, and IB - meaning different schools. I sure hope everyone can keep in touch with each other...
On a lighter note however, the end of the school year means two things - Ottawa and Grad! The grade 8's are going on a 3-day graduation trip to Ottawa, two days before Graduation itself. Most of the giftees will be going - I guess it is one last chance to spend time each other. Then, right after Ottawa, is our graduation itself. There will be the ceremony, as well as a dinner-dance at a nearby restaurant afterwards. That will be a time to relax, and just enjoy the rest of the time together.
The two "Tyrrell-Giftee" years have definitely been filled with tons of good memories... this goodbye is going to be bittersweet, and we all know it. But for now, it's time to concentrate on the good times and awesome memories we've all had. If anyone is interested, we could make a whole blog post dedicated to the two years at Tyrrell, and all the memories everyone has. That way, we can always keep these years in our heart. :)
I think it'd be pretty interesting if we kept this blog going while we're in different schools, and post what's going on and etc.
ReplyDeleteyes, we should! that's be sick!
ReplyDeleteI think it's a good idea too, so we can keep up with what's happening with each other, and everything. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and sorry I haven't been posting lately. I think this week I will have nothing to do, so will actually write something...
I was actually thinking about SingYu's idea too. It would be really cool!
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone else think we should show all the other giftees this blog on the last day of school, or keep it a secret like this? (Then again lots of people know already).
i agree to all for of those comments :D
ReplyDeleteI know! We should totally start a youtube channel;!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure about showing everyone the blog, but stuff like this that we can collaborate on would be great!
ReplyDelete:D
I FIND this to be a great idea.
Youtube? What, like makes vlogs instead of blogs? No thanks, I don't really feel like associating myself with a camera. But that was what I was thinking when I started this thing. I barely use Messenger and don't have Fb so this is one of the things I want to use to stay in touch. I still don't really like the idea of just showing everyone, though.
ReplyDeleteARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GRADUATION DINNER + DANCE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Ahem. Excuse me. :D
I wonder how they're going to cram like, 200 people into the restaurant.
ReplyDeleteHow are they going to FIND the space?
And you'll probably FIND people playing cards in the corner, regardless of what the teachers say.
LOL. I was really seriously considering bringing the poker set...;D
ReplyDeleteand I THINK that there will be ample space...I wonder who's actually gonna dance? D;
In brilliant hindsight, Grace epic failed her last comment. Everyone danced xD
ReplyDelete