You know when somebody you trust with something does something so completely and utterly stupid, and you feel completely let down? Well, it's happened to me twice now. I've come to the conclusion that I just have a) very bad luck, or b) very bad choice in friends, and who to trust in general. I think Marylin Monroe's quote best sums up how I feel right now. "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
Anyways, on a lighter tone, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YANTAN! ;D
And today was the track meet. How'd Halalcohol do?
It's almost grad, and the end of school. And I'm so glad it's almost over, I don't think I can stand another month of this. Anybody else looking forward to when we go our separate directions, or just summer in general? Share your thoughts please. :)
Are you alright Grace? I thought you looked kinda down today... ):
ReplyDeleteOn a lighter note, HBD Yaning as well!
Definitely looking towards the summer, want to get out of Tyrrell, but also I'm kinda worried about HS and how I'm gonna cope. But trying hard not to think about that yet, and just desperately wanting the summer to come.
However I will say one thing... definitely gonna miss (most of) the giftees! D:
=[
ReplyDelete