Sunday, June 27, 2010

Two Days

I'm not going to say much as I'm kinda feeling a bit low right now, but as you can tell from the title, there are only two more days of school left. But this time, none of us are jumping for joy. I know, you can say it's summer and all that other crap (excuse the swearing please), but seriously, the giftees have TWO DAYS left together, and that's not nearly enough time. Right now I wish time would stop. Call me sentimental, nostalgic, or whatever - I don't really care. Reflecting back, the gifted years were the best years of my life so far. So... yeah, can't you see why I feel so bad? Oh and also, SingYu brought up a good point just now, actually. In two days I won't even be a giftee anymore... so does that mean I can't even post on this blog? 'Cause that would really suck.

You know what, I think I'll stop bothering you with my pessimistic thoughts now, and go mope in peace. On a brighter note, both Ottawa and Grad were really fun. That's all I'm gonna say for now. Good night. :/

5 comments:

  1. Hannah, don't worry. It's called changing the name of the blog xD It's cool. And I bought it up as a joke. You'll still be Gifted all your life, even if your're not officially part of the program! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yea I know... I just had to get everything out of my system. Feeling less bad now I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Hannah, we'll always be giftees at heart. IB is just adding another name to the title! From now on, you'll be known as an Gifteed IB student...not that different. PLUS, you have BRINDA! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unless you inexplicably lose 40 IQ points. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaning:
    Yep, once a Giftee, always a Giftee. : )

    ReplyDelete