On Monday, by the time I wake up for school, everyone else will probably be boarding the bus to Ottawa, talking, laughing, having fun. Meanwhile, I will get ready for another normal day. Well, it won't be so normal, actually, as the poor souls of 8H are going to be shoved together with the poor souls of 8F or G (forgot). And by poor, I mean it both ways. While they laugh and talk and have fun, I will be attending classes with people I don't know, and people I don't really want to know.
For THREE days, this will continue, as they talk and laugh and have fun while we learn about things we don't want to learn about. For THREE days, they will visit museums and nice restaurants and hotel rooms while we visit classrooms and the crappy cafeteria and our own bedrooms. At least we don't have to go to school on Tuesday, but that's because we are also too poor to afford the Playdium trip. But then again, they don't have school for those THREE days because they're in Ottawa, enjoying their time.
I'll be seething for a while, not because I can't go, but because I'm missing three days with a lot of friends (not to say that there aren't friends who aren't going either), and it's the end of the year, so I'd like to spend as much time as possible with them.
But I'll find something(s) to occupy myself with. Hopefully. I BETTER. Have fun, everyone else!
Awwh. Don't worry, I'll keep you posted on the trip! And on the plus side, you get to watch the premiere of "Funemployed" with Vivian. Which is on the 22nd. AND you get an additional 3 days with 2, as he isn't going on the trip either! ;D
ReplyDeleteAND you get to download onslaught mode for BFBC2 if you had it cuz it comes out on the 22nd :D
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the moral support, guys! I can really relate to what you're saying! Meanwhile, I think I'll go cry in a corner while I wait for 2 events happening on the 22nd that I couldn't care less about!
ReplyDelete