are you getting paid over time?
do you really think
working so late will increase your chances of getting that promotion?
I don't know--
it's your decision.
what's
fair in letting you do all the work? you can't keep
going on
trying to do everything alone. they've got to learn to work
with you and--
Okay, okay. I won't wait up then. G'nig-who's that?
that secretary of yours?
I'm surprised
she hasn't left yet. it's almost 11! she's brought
you
some coffee before leaving? how thoughtful.
think I
can meet her some time? I can properly thank her, I
believe you
mentioned she's been helping you out quite a lot!
I'm surprised
she hasn't left yet. it's almost 11! she's brought
you
some coffee before leaving? how thoughtful.
think I
can meet her some time? I can properly thank her, I
believe you
mentioned she's been helping you out quite a lot!
she's really busy? oh well then.
give her my regards.
***
Haven't posted in a bit.
I had the idea for the while in the shower yesterday, and I hope you find it interesting enough. I have some more ideas for this kind of style, so tell me you if you like it.
And for those who are wondering why the heck the formatting is so weird, just remember to take the title very literally, and then you will *hopefully* see what I was trying to do.
Enjoy!
Grace
OH! I wasn't expecting that. These things are really cool. Especially when you aren't expecting them. So yes, you should write more.
ReplyDeleteHaha. Okay, I've post another up when I've got some time. ;D
ReplyDeleteOoh, nice. Epic. :) Do write more!
ReplyDeleteWill do. Thanks! :D
ReplyDeleteBy the way, did I mention that I HATE WRITING NEWS ARTICLES BASED ON SHORT STORIES--and my caps lock button isn't malfunctioning...
=.=
HA. I agree. She COULD'VE let us write it based on a current event, like regular teachers do... -.-"
ReplyDeleteThen again, she's not exactly "regular," so yeah.
ReplyDelete