Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Two's Day

"Today is Tuesday, February 22, 2011, day 2 on your timetables. Please stand for the national anthem."

2 people had their birthdays today in TOPS.

2 people were absent from my PHE class.

The desk I sat at in Careers today held 2 people, and we both got a bingo (we played "Life Bingo") in row 2.

I came in 2nd place while playing crazy eights.

I left school 2 hours after it ended.

Coincidence? I think not.

I considered going through the whole day as a 2 radar, but then I gave up after about... 2 seconds. Mostly because I forgot. So be happy Grace, that this post isn't filled with a slew of twos. Wasn't it Tuesday, February 22, day 2 in 2010, too? I find it hard to believe that the 22nd could fall on a Tuesday two years in a row. Guess that's just the power of 2!

Speaking of powers, we explored prime factorization in math today, and there were an awful lot of 2 to the power of somethings. But I won't get into that.

4 comments:

  1. Do I even need to comment? =.=

    Just when I thought I had got rid of the curse of the 2. Guess not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, did you know that February 22nd, 2022 is ALSO a Tuesday? -.-"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, the curse of 2 is never vanquished once it strikes.

    LOL, that's trippy. And that means it's also a day 2.

    ReplyDelete