Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Ten minutes or less...

...is about the time I have to write this post. To speed it up I will put it in list form.

1. I'm alive and well, haven't been hit by trains or kidnapped by Québecois strangers or fallen into a river or anything. 
2. My French oral comprehension is terrible. Or, I don't know, maybe it's the Québecois, but I can't understand anything without making myself look like a retard. I can't separate one syllable from another, they all sound like one vowel sound. Or a vague buzzing. I hope I'll get used to it. 
3. Work involves a lot of standing. A LOT OF STANDING. I stand for 7 hours each day. Otherwise, it's really cool and I get to see the backroom workings of a thrift store, which is pretty interesting.
4. My WiFi in the basement is nearly non existent. If I'm not here for a couple of days it's because I can't coax it into working. Sorry, about that, but there's not much I can do, and I don't want to intrude too much other their computer, which I'm using now, which explains the 10 minutes thing and I am out of time now, sorry, and I'll talk to everyone later.

No comments:

Post a Comment