Thursday, July 15, 2010

Locked Out

Damn computer! I was locked out of GU for more than a week because my computer simply refused to load this site. And so I had to watch enviously as the comments were sent to my mailbox, but I had no idea what anyone was talking about.

I also feel very locked in. I haven't seen anyone for... eleven days now, I think? Nor have I been IMing with anyone, or phoning, or emailing. So, what exactly have I done this summer?

...I've... spent over 100 hours playing video games! (I love games that record your play time!)

...Uh... That's about it.

Oh, how about... I've gone to 1 party! Not good enough? Fine...

...I've... read through a rudiments two book (I think they call it advanced theory now?)... without doing any of the excercises...

...I've... gone to the library... once... just to return books...

...I've... picked cherries... once... from our cherry tree... (they're a lot sweeter this year, and according to our neighbor, everything is growing much better this year, compared to the last twenty years or so).

...I've... gone swimming... once... for less than an hour...

Oh! I've flicked ants into a spider's web... more than once! Just like I said in Natural Invasion 2.

Uh... Hmmmmm... I'm sure there are a lot more things that I've done once...

So, as you can see, I've had a very productive time!

BTW, as you might have noticed, I'm taking a break from the The Meeting series, just because I'm getting kinda lazy with it. But I promise that my parody of Hot n' Cold is coming up soon!

2 comments:

  1. You and VIDEOGAMES? I never thought YOU would be the ones playing... Hmm. That's OK, you shouldn't feel bad though, because you're being just as productive as the rest of us. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. I couldn't reach Blogspot either, but I was able to access by inbox, o I was able to read comments regarding Hannah's SC's but not read the stories themselves. =_=

    ReplyDelete