Sorry guys for forgetting (sort of) about the blog... Things have been busy and pretty hectic lately. I caught a couple of colds from staying up late trying to finish up work. Even now, I'm trying to squeeze this in between finishing up French and art.
Anyway, Word of the Day will (sadly) be discontinued, unless someone wants to continue it for me. I simply do NOT have the commitment, and so I'll just say this straight out so that no one is disappointed. (But you can probably already guess that from the neglect for the past few months).
So far, DMCI has been pretty awesome. My homeroom teacher is the coolest teacher in the entire world, and the English teacher is pretty easygoing. As for art, the teacher gives a lot of work, but she's flexible with due dates, and French is... well, French. I'm meeting new people, and even though some are (at times EXTREMELY) disagreeable, I forged friendships with the rest.
LONG LIVE CyberARTS
'Til my next update,
Ciao
Finally. It's been... like... 3 months(?) since you last posted! Hopefully your next update won't be in a month. But other than that, welcome back!
ReplyDeleteIs there really that much work in Cyber? Wow... even more than the iBeers. xD But yes, welcome back, and hope you can post more often!
ReplyDeleteAre there shinies at DMCI?
ReplyDeleteThere are tons of shinies :3 Like, I mean, TONS.
ReplyDelete