The three year old poor site layout has been bugging me. It's been bugging me for a while. And today, I finally snapped. I couldn't stand it anymore. And the site you see now is much different from what it was like before.
This site is pathetic. I don't know what triggered the sudden longer-than-a-year break from this blog, but we promised to keep it running, and we should. It's a great way to get better at writing and just to keep in touch with each other, with so many of us at different schools, or even different cities. So I'll go ahead and take the first step. This summer is an excellent time to get back in the habit of posting to this blog, and it's something we should all do.
I never thought I'd see the day where my RSS feed would update with content from this site. It sort of made me happy to see it. I only really started reading the posts on this site near the end of its run, maybe I'll spend a day this summer just reading all the posts through the years.
ReplyDeleteIf this really does start up again, you'll make this brocookie a very happy one.
You can thank my very own poor site design that made me want to revamp the site. I'll probably start with posting some stuff we did in English, but soon I'll try writing some original material.
ReplyDeleteHm. Interesting. I never thought this would start up again. Actually, Hannah and I were thinking of migrating to WordPress for a new beginning. I even reserved a domain. I suppose this works too. I'd really like to see the site name next to the logo, though. And does anyone else think the new Blogger layout is too empty and white? I want to switch back to the old view, but I can't find the button to do that...
ReplyDeleteOh, and thanks Singyu. I would never have had the initiative to post again without your wake up call.