Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This Will NOT Make Sense Unless You Read It! .... not that it will make any more sense after you read it

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
What's so funny?
...
YOUR FACE.
>:]
(>.>) Ahem.
__________________________________________________

Today, after school, it rained for about 15 minutes.
I like rain.
Only no one else seems to. But I laughed. At my good luck in catching the rain right before it stopped. But mostly at the people who hugged themselves and tried to shrink away from it. Why don't they like the rain?
:(
__________________________________________________

Today, at dinner, I bit my tongue. It hurt. A lot. You know how most bites on your tongue bleed for like, 10 seconds, and then it goes away? Mine bled for an half hour.
I found out why. You know how most bites on your tongue don't leave any marks? Maybe a red-ish spot, or a patch of dead er... tongue material, or something similar?
I had a puncture.
That's why it bled for so long.
I didn't know my teeth were so sharp.
__________________________________________________

Today, I went to buy a few items from the bakery section of my local grocery store. I stood at the counter for a full minute, waiting for the cashiers/bakers/people who work behind the counter to notice me. I wanted to get an item that was behind the glass.
I think they thought I was waiting for a parent, because (only I didn't realize this until after I left) they kept talking and shuffling items around. Ignoring me.
I just thought they were busy. So I stood there.
Until I decided I was being stupid, and took another item.
What terrible customer service.
__________________________________________________

Today, while playing a (rather boring, might I add) trivia game, someone told me that Russia had the most coal-firing plants in the world. It was multiple choice. And yes, China was a choice.
I deliberated between laughing and staring at them as if they were stupid. I decided that both were equally rude, and instead, facepalmed.
It didn't make me feel any better.
Neither did answering the question correctly.
___________________________________________________

Today, I wrote a very pointless story. You are reading it right now. In fact, I would not be surprised if you agreed. With both points.
[Why shouldn't you write with a dull pencil? Because there's no point!]
The stories weren't completely pointless, however random they may seem. If you squint, you can make out the issues they were written for.
Except the first one. That one was completely pointless.
...
Just like your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment