~
Well, time may have confused itself, because today was one of the worst Wednesdays that I have ever had. In fact, it was so bad it should have been a Tuesday (see Yaning's Tuesday posts). It started out fine, but like all bad days, downward spiraled from the 2nd period. This of course, refers to the Cabaret rehearsals our vice principal was holding. 250 students were to be arranged in height order, and it was a 1 hour long nightmare.
After lunch, the entire afternoon was basically boring and meaningless. The string ensembles were told to meet at the cafeteria for more Cabaret rehearsals, but were soon kicked out due to excessive voice volume, and told to return to class. At this point, there was just about half an hour left of daily physical education time, which was spent rallying an extremely hard volleyball outside, and being tired/high.
Needless to say, by the end of the day, I was feeling extremely tired and bored, and I really wanted to get home to watch Sponge Bob, which would have undoubtedly have cheered me up. Unfortunately for me, I remembered I had track practice. Usually, this would have been a good thing, because I quite enjoy running. However, today I had no running buddies, and even worse, he who must not be named (2) showed up. And of course, proceeded to worsen my day with ITS eye-burning face. At the end of practice, it began raining, and of course, I had no umbrella. As I headed home, one thing caught my eye. CL was holding an umbrella over Lazy Y's head [1], and that moment instantly made my day. Until I had to keep walking to the bus stop, anyway. During when I got completely soaked in the rain.
~
"It was fine, " I replied as I walked past her and headed upstairs to share my misery on Giftees United.
[1] Note by Yaning: For those of you who don't know, Lazy Y and CL are "like, totally in love with each other," only they don't know it - or at least, they deny it like crazy. How do we know, if they haven't said it outright? Aside from the rather ... blatant flirting, they also can't seem to keep away from each other. So, to their great displeasure (of course!) we like to tease them and set them up so they can get their -coughamusingcough- moments together. Personally, I think that if they really wanted us to believe they didn't like each other, they should stop being so obvious - Really, I mean, this wasn't the first time she's held an umbrella for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment