Saturday, July 24, 2010

AVPS!

For all you AVPM lovers, YOU MUST GO CHECK OUT THE SEQUEL. YES, AVPM is back, and it's even better. Not only do all your favourite characters return, there's a twist.

In the wake of Lord Voldemort's defeat, Lucius and the faithful (kind of deluded) deatheaters decide to go back in time, to Harry's first year, and stop everything BEFORE it's happened.

What does this mean? Well, it means new chances for my ever-favourite couple Hermione and Draco to get together, and it also means FRED is back!

Combined with new songs, new characters, and a fresh new storyline, this sequel will have you hooked as soon as you start act 1.

My favourite moment so far? when Draco first meets Harry, and says, "You must be Harry Potter, the famous bastard. My name is Draco Malfoy, I am a racist, I deny ginger and mudbloods, I hate Griffindor house, and my parents work for the man who killed your parents, do you want to be my friend!?"

I'm not going to give away too much. Go check it out yourself on StarKidPotter's channel on youtube. I've gotta go get watching! Enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. Hm, I haven't watched any of AVPM/S because I've never felt like doing so. But maybe I should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole play feels too long... I watched a few of the episodes, then never got around to watching the rest. Plus, the sound quality is awful! D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo... Conflicting review... I guess I won't know what to think of it until I watch it, then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, the sound quality isn't very good, especially since it's live and the audience is very loud. Sometimes you can't hear what they say. (Usually what I do, though, is replay that part until I hear it.)

    I spent about three hours watching it today. : ) The thing I really like is how everything makes sense and ties up with the first AVPM. There were a lot of clever plot devices, especially when they went back in time. And Lucius Malfoy made me laugh every time he was on stage. (Did you know? He played Cedric in AVPM. I didn't realise until the end when I saw the credits, probably because of the wig.) He's like Malfoy. But older. And slightly less pathetic.

    : )

    ReplyDelete