Yes, as you can tell from the title of this post, I'm off! To China! Well, in 5 hours. Like many of my classmates have been already this summer. But my trip will be even more epically-awesome... because I'm going to Beijing! Yes, in my opinion, Beijing is the best place to go in China - though my opinion is probably a little biased. xD
Anyway, I won't be back for the rest of the summer, so that means no more SC's for you guys to read...(D:) at least not for awhile. I just want to say though, the past year's been a blast, this summer has been pretty awesome so far, and it's probably gonna get better (even though I won't have internet connection for a month D:). But most of all... GIFTEES ROCK!
Well, I guess I'll see you guys in September. Or, October I think it is, during the Giftee meeting! But until then, everyone else keep posting, and - this is kind of a really random side note - READ DRACO-HERMIONE FANFICS! xD I'm sorry but I had to say that... I think I got sucked into them too - THEY ARE AWESOME. So read them, and have an awesome rest of the summer! :)
*cough*
ReplyDeletelung cancer
*cough*
smog
*cough*
traffic
*cough*
Right. Beijing is amazing.
YES! See, I was right all along. (Ahem, about the fanfics.)
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip Hannah, and see you on the first day of school! ;D
CHINA SUCKS OMG. Sorry, just had to say that. Have fun! xD
ReplyDeleteAwww... I'm gonna miss your SCs for a while. Oh, well. Have fun!
ReplyDelete