Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer "Break"

My summer has been pretty eventful so far. By pretty eventful, I mean, having something to do almost every day of the past month. This consisted of of the first 2 weeks of July to be taken up by "Computer Camp", which only around about half of our times was spent on the computers, another third was taken up by sports and activities like dodgeball, soccer, or Graveyard (it's a fun game), and the last sixth was swimming. Speaking of swimming, for the next two weeks after that, I had to wake up for Bronze Cross at 6:30 every morning, meaning I was pretty tired 24/7 for those two weeks. Finally, when I finished my Bronze Cross, I had a 22.5 km hike over the weekend, which wouldn't have been so bad if I wasn't carrying a 30 or so pound pack, while also having the job of making sure the stragglers in my Scout Troop wouldn't fall behind. This resulted in me walking slower than usual, which wasted more energy since I actually had to try and walk slower. It's not like I regret anything I've done, but I sure am looking forward as August rolls around.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow. You've done a lot... I'm certainly not looking forawrd to the rest of August... Except maybe next week when I go to Junior DEEP.

    ReplyDelete