Thursday, September 30, 2010

Damn Ecoteam!

So I saved the time I have right now for writing my Ecoteam application which is due... today. Alright, so I had a week, but what I saw when I opened the poll (the application was done as a poll) was a complete piss off.


And I'd already written answers to half of the questions too (on a Word document)! Furious, I rechecked the email. It says that applications are due on Thursday. It is Thursday! Obviously, when you make something that's online due on a certain day, people are expecting that it is due at the end of the day, unless specified. And no, it wasn't specified. The club is meeting tomorrow, so I'm going to go complain and be bitter like SOMEONE... (Snobby...)

If you're frowning upon me because of my procrastination, I'm going with the excuse that our science teacher gave us an unreasonable deadline for an assignment. We had to create a menu for a restaurant and a 2-3 minute skit in two days. Today was a field trip that lasted from 7 to 7, so not much could be done. If it weren't for this trip, we'd only have one day. And so that interfered with my second-last minute plan.

Also, I've been joining a lot of clubs. Too many. Impulsively signing up for everything, attending meetings, and filling out tons of forms isn't exactly helping with my time management either.
So far, I have:

Key Club (Fundraising events)
DECA
Stage Band
Concert Band
Kids Help Phone Ambassadors
Amnesty International (Which I have no desire to attend. I just signed up. And then left the meeting.)
Possibly Chamber Orchestra which hasn't started.
TOPS Webteam as Writer

And I will undoubtedly find more clubs that I'm interested in.

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Um. Kids Help Phone needs a LOT of help. The operators have lack of emotional sensitivity. Hopefully you'll make it better! ;D

    ReplyDelete