Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Sincerest Apologies

I regret to inform you that I haven't been doing very well.

a) I completely forgot about Halalcohol's assignment. Well, actually, I had no idea what to write about, and therefore am considered a literary failure.

b) I haven't posted on this blog since mid-summer, because of my sister coming from Romania and because of school and because I didn't feel like it.

c) I'm not exactly doing the best job of keeping in touch with everyone, as sadly, the school year eats up all my time and I am therefore left anti-social and drowning in a puddle of my own loneliness.

(Don't make a short joke about that last one, Tom.)

MY POINT IS, if you have given up on me posting on this blog, if you thought I had disappeared off the face of the earth, if you were ready to scoff at my nerve because I even dared to write a response again, too bad for you. Because I'm still posting. I am. Even if it's about how little I'm posting or how I'm not posting at all.

C WUT I DID THAR?

If I think about something more interesting to write about, I'll let you know. I haven't given up on that last challenge, Halalcohol, but I'll get to it. In time. Don't you fret.

Cheers to that!

1 comment: