Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Banner

Since you guys aren't going to respond if I don't do this, the experimental banner will be put up. Please give any inputs regarding the style, colour palette, and etc. I'm planning on putting some kind of picture in the empty space to the right, but I don't know what yet. And none of you really gave any suggestions on style, I just went on and came up with that. FEEDBACKS NEEDED.

p.s. Of course this is messy I spent like 5 minutes on it. It's only the base of the idea.

7 comments:

  1. To be honest, I don't remember what the old one looked like, so could you put that up for comparison? Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Grace... >_> So observant. Anyways, maybe you should integrate the text that used to be in the old banner. Cause now its gone. I don't think there's much else to add. Oh, and I like the font for the word "United".

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol that font is called "Hulda's Handwriting"

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way! I love that radical new font! It's, like, so, like, cool.

    Kay, no. But I agree that the United looks cool handwritten, although the background looks kind of weird. Maybe it's the edges or something. [Like, lack of transition in the green/yellow] But again, it's a rough, so it's probably supposed to look like that. It might also be because the yellow/green doesn't really match the rest of the colours on the site. Which we will have to change once we change the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's just the style. It's a chunky vector... If you guys don't like that sort of chunky transition, I'll design a new banner, keeping the 'font' for united.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the old one just looks more professional, cause its not so chunky, and the stripes are nice. And it was very "lateral" if you know what I mean. But it doesn't have to be lateral (actually, if a new banner is to be designed, I'd rather not have it lateral again).

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm... I have an idea. I'll post it in a few days

    ReplyDelete