Isn't that such an interesting word? No, you won't find out what it means by Googling it. Nor will it appear in a long forgotten ancient tablet. Pindisic isn't even a word at all. It's just what Google's comment verification just asked me to type. So now, I will attempt to define this word and use it, just because it's actually pronounceable ! Hm... Pindisic... What does that sound like? Any suggestions, people? I'm pretty sure that it should be pronounced pin-DI-sick (with a soft "i" sound, kind of like an "e"), but it doesn't give me any emotions or reminding thoughts. And it sounds like an adjective to me. Though I guess it could be a noun, as in "antiseptic".
UPDATE: Yaning has won the non-existent contest for defining such a wonderful, non-existent word. She will receive a non-existent prize for her non-existent intelligence! (Ooops! That didn't come out right. Sorry Yaning, but I had to stick with the adjective.)
Pindisic (pin-DIS-ik): adj. Of, or relating to spirals. The pindisic staircase was covered in a red, velvety carpet.
Pindicy (PIN-da-see): n. A state of spirality. The cyber art student's sketches are a great example of pindicy.
Pindicize (PIN-da-size): vb. 1. Of an object, to make spiral. 2. derrog. To be redundant or make rhetorical. Your pindicizing has gotten us absolutely nowhere.
Pindisicly (pin-DIS-ik-lee): adv. In a pointless or repetitive manner; meandering. The water flowed pindisicly down the toilet.
Pindisic:
ReplyDeleteOf, or relating to spirals.
No, this is not actually what it reminds me of, but I am half an hour past my "curfew" because I was [still] working on science fair.
As a side comment, that is completely unrelated and not particularly important to anyone. So I advise you not you read it.
I HAVE NO TIME THIS WEEKEND TO DO ART. I need at least, like, 15 or 20 hours, and I repeat, I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO DO IT. D:<
Maybe I'll ask Mr. W for an extension. He'll probably say yes, except I like finishing my assignment on time. *sigh*
I told you not to read it. -.-
By that, do you mean that you jumped to a definition without much thinking?
ReplyDeleteOk, I'll just use that anyways, since it sort of works.
ReplyDeleteLOOOOOL. "non-existent intelligence" Nice.
ReplyDelete