Thursday, April 22, 2010

SC: The Last Day

From now on I've decided that I'm going to start a new series called the SCs, or Short Clips. These are - believe it or not - inspired from one of the actual English classes we had a long long long long long time ago... anyways, they are just a few lines long, stray thoughts that wander into mind. Usually they will be cliffhanger - meaning you decide what to make of it. Leave comments as to what you think. Here's the first one (titled The Last Day):

"I'm sorry," she said, tears pouring out of her beautiful hazel brown eyes.
"What... what is this?" I asked, frozen to the sidewalk with disbelief.
But she said no more. Sobbing, she ran off, leaving me feeling like my heart had been ripped from my chest. I knew it was the end.
I watched her figure disappear into the horizon. Suddenly she turned to say a few words, but all was lost as a truck rumbled by, drowning out all sounds temporarily. I wanted to cry, to scream out, but the ground rose up to greet me, and all was dark.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, are these inspired by that story where we had to guess what happened? You know, INFERRING?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah... xD so what do you think?

    ReplyDelete