Saturday, December 4, 2010

Two is Better than One

Yes, 200 posts is certainly better than 100. I never really thought we'd come this far. Especially after those dismal results from August. I thought that might have been the end. We had to push ourselves to keep writing during the summer, but interestingly, I feel much more motivated to post nowadays. I hope the same can be said for everyone else.
The old GU banner. Nostalgic, eh? ...No? Fine...
200 posts ago, all there was on this blog was a title. And from that title came the first post. It explained who we were. The Giftees. The second post was about our common goal on here. It told the world why a few random grade eight students had created a Web page from preset templates. High hopes and initial excitement led to an atomic 44 posts in February. I do not expect that number to be reached again. As a matter of fact, I might be quite worried how much homework everyone would have piled up if they posted that many times, especially as our summatives and midterm exams approach. But at the same time, I continue to encourage everyone to post as often as they can. And that includes those who seem to have vanished too. Kindly remind them that this place still exists.

I'm looking forward to when we reach the next hundred. Thanks everyone, for making this worth it!

And now...



You should have seen that coming!

7 comments:

  1. Nice! Haha love the song as well as love the message. 200 posts already? Way to go! :D

    I still think the old banner was much prettier though... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Hannah. Unless someone wants to make another one. Which reminds me, maybe I should. Either that or post more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, maybe you should. *Stares very pointedly* Oh, if you do, would you like to make it agree with the logo on the About page? Or change both of them? Cause their designs have nothing to do with each other right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm, you're right. I don't like the logo on the about page actually. It could've been better xP I'll start designing a new banner, and maybe a new logo for the about page as well.

    ReplyDelete