Saturday, January 1, 2011

The New Year

The new day brings a new year.
New chances,
New hopes,
New choices.
New decisions to make,
New chances to take,
New scars to open and heal.

I'm glad.
Maybe this next one will be even better.

***

My new years' resolution? To be the best person I can possibly be. To not get hung up over tiny little things. To take every chance that is thrown at me. To learn a lot, and to teach a lot. To remember every single little thing that happens to me, because forgetting is one of the worst things in the universe.

Comment with your goals, hopes, and dreams for 2011!

3 comments:

  1. Or you could just not comment at all. Yep. That's cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! But I usually don't create dreams, hopes, or goals just because of a periodic re-occurrence in time. That's just... Artificial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me cry, Halalcohol. Look at these big jolly tears of sorrow.
    Actually I end up abandoning my resolutions halfway through February, but whatever. The year is still young! :D

    ReplyDelete