Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our PSA

Well, in the spirit of PSA's, I thought I'd upload ours as well. Hopefully my group members don't mind. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Ha, Jacob Black Foundation! "Paling" looks really weird, maybe you should try another word?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's pretty good. By the way, I've basically run out of ideas to blog about. Want to suggest? I actually have a few, but tell me which ones you guys like best:

    a) Epicly fail love stories (as written by h.e.n.)

    b) a daily description of interesting class occurrences

    c)interesting things my brother has done

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like a) the best xD, so you should go with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahha, okay. In the true way of the giftee, I will start....tomorrow. :) (procrastinators unite tomorrow!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should write all of them. The more the merrier!

    Only, you should probably keep queries and comments concerning the blog itself as a post saved as a draft, with (~)[topic](~) as the title.

    ReplyDelete