Monday, October 4, 2010

Banner Comparison (as requested by Grace)


8 comments:

  1. No offense or anything, but I like the old one better.

    Oh by the way, who made the old banner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think [h.e.n.] made that one too. And I kind of agree with Hannah. Oh, but the new one matches the colour scheme of the rest of the site better. And we might as well keep it on for a while, anyways. Just to freshen things up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fine i'll keep the old one, but I'm gonna tweak some things a bit. It looks weird to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok. But leave the new one on for a bit. Maybe it'll grow on us. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, and yeah, I agree with Hannah too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PLEASE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THE STYLE. You guys kept saying that you liked the old one, but WHY? The second one is a stylized vector, but the first one if just a photoshop thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the "giftees united" part of the first one, but I do think that the orange and blue are kind of... eh. I think the brighter colours of the second one looks better. [Although we'll have to change the light blue colour of some of the writing, because it looks really weird now.] The new one looks a bit rough, but I like the simplicity. And the brightness. Don't forget the brightness. Oh, and something on the right side would probably make it more complete.

    Btw, I have no idea what a stylized vector is. I maybe kind of understand what a vector is. Operative being "kind of."

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the second one. It fits how creative and sometimes sweetly childish we all act (I mean that in the best possible way), compared to all the stereotypes about gifties (we carry calculators in our back pockets, spit when we talk, and have the periodic table tattooed on our forearms). It looks cool.

    ReplyDelete