Friday, October 29, 2010

Yet Another Actual Blog Post

Haven't posted in a while now. And I'm... definitely not procrastinating the next chapter of "Networking"... of course not. (Apparently, I have a two-time rule before I get bored. Why don't we take a vote, then. Should I continue that, or would you guys like to see something else?)

Random nerdy joke taken from science class: What do you do with dead people? You barium. Hahaha, right?


Ok, next one. It's a pun too. What is gin with water in it called? Hydrogen. Awesome, eh?

Yeah, I really need to think of something else to post about. I somehow lost all my ideas recently.

This is what you turn on when its dark. Electrolyte.

*Yawns* I'm actually quite tired right now. Even though I got the usual amount of sleep..

I saw Paranormal Activity today at school, because we hosted a movie night to support Kids Help Phone. I think I can honestly say that that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Like The Ring, it was a mystery horror, except it ended really suddenly and there was no connection with the ending and the clues. It was so obviously done just to make you pay to watch the sequel. And it wasn't even scary. The beginning looked rather comical because they had the same-ish filming style as The Office and Modern Family. And there were only two shock moments. And both were at the end. I was sitting beside D.H. in the front row and we and a few others were laughing most of the time. But then again, most of the audience was too. And I got free popcorn and volunteer hours, so I'm not complaining about my time spent. Speaking of popcorn, the kernels we popped tasted really good without seasoning or butter. Actually, they tasted better than the seasoned popcorn because the sweet and salty seasoning tasted like cloves (think grade six for Foxers) and the Cajun one just tasted like pepper. Both were kind of nauseating.

And once again, I have a headache, so I think I will stop writing.

4 comments:

  1. Really? Man, have I really been sleep deprived for so long that 7 hours constitutes as a "good night's sleep"? o.O And I heard about those puns on the bus xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, there are worse nerdy jokes. [Courtesy of S.]

    "A neutron walks into a bar, and asks the bartender the price for a drink. The bartender says 'For you? No charge.'"

    HAHAHAHA....

    Yeah. >.>

    How long was the movie? [I assume it was right after school? Actually, I'm not sure. I'm picturing a movie theater-esque classroom, which doesn't exist in our school. =.=]

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was in the library with a projector until 5:15ish. And the sound was so quiet we had to use subtitles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, look. The censors don't work anymore because the background colour changed... Oh well.

    ReplyDelete