Train, train,
Take us away.
Take us away,
Far away.
To the future we will go;
Where it leads,
No one knows.
Man, it's been empty lately. Just so everyone (myself included) knows, there was no competition to see how long everyone could go without posting. So I've broken the silence.
I've finally finished all of my projects and assignments that I know I've missed. I don't see how Yaning could have finished her geo summative in one day. That BS was so boring, it took me four days. I couldn't concentrate on it at all, and in the end, I just threw in a bunch of filler. I also scribbled colour onto my Parks poster. I don't care about geography and I'm NEVER taking it again. So too bad, it's all done.
In less than an hour, it'll be 2011. I don't know about everyone else, but I really don't feel ready for a new year. I feel as though I haven't done everything that should have been accomplished this year, as though I failed.
Enough about that. I just finished reading through a giant section of an old chainmail that someone attempted (and failed) to revive. It always feels weird to look back like that. Guess that's how nostalgia works. What's weird though is that you always want to go back. You always think of the past as a simpler time. Maybe that's just how life works. A new year, a new level. And as you get older, the game gets harder. If only there was a New Game option.
Yes, I have been gaming too much over my extended break. Whenever I hear or read certain "key words", my mind warps them into "game words". (E.g. "overtime" looks like "overdrive".)
I hope I won't have too much work to catch up on. I'm kind of worried. I have an urge to do non-existent homework right now, even though I'm at a party.
Great, this has turned into another ramble devoid of any content. Hopefully the new year will bring in new ideas. I feel very burned out right now, and I know that the feeling isn't going to go away until I get back into school mode. Currently, I'm in anti-social mode. That usually happens when I get too absorbed into games. Not a great mode to be in with exams coming up, so hopefully I won't crash. I wasn't expected to have started studying yet, was I? Because I haven't. And I really don't want to. Where's the fun in review?
On a lighter but still negative note, a new year means a lot of erasing and whiting out as I attempt to remember that it's 2011 when filling out the date.
i concur.
ReplyDeletehappy new year.
:)
0.0
ReplyDeleteNow that you mention it.
I just realized, I have not yet written "2011"[Like, on paper. Not just now.]
Probably because I got used to not putting dates on things.