Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yay --> HOLIDAYS! <---Yessss

Okay, so the holiday festivities have finally caught up with me. After today, my (geo)summative will be done and handed in, and I will no longer have any homework. YES. THAT IS VERY AWESOME.

We also did Secret Santa today, and it was actually one of the best ones I've seen. There were some really cool gifts (and some pretty exciting reactions. Actually, the reactions were the best part. And people were really generous. The cap was supposed to be $15, but I'd say most gifts were at least $20. Probably more.)

Tomorrow is Music Night, and I plan on staying at school until it starts. So basically, I spend the whole day at school on Thursday. But that's alright, because, again, NO HOMEWORK.

Oh, and Friday is a half day. It's actually less, because we don't have period 2 class since our teacher is in a Christmas show. So we have about 30 minutes of class. And then we're free! And I'm thinking of visiting Tyrrell and the teachers. [Anyone want to come?]

Anyways, this post was mostly pointless, and partly an update. A short update, because I'm still not completely done my summative. >.>
~Yaning

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you. >_> I still have to do my Parks poster, and then START my summative. And catch up on a week's worth of missed work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shouldn't you have already handed in your parks poster? It was due Wednesday of... whatever week that was.

    Oh,and you probably won'thave to worry about the summative,because it's really really short. Like,I literallydid itinone day.

    You didn'tmiss that much work. We did our static electricity unit plusthe test, but its all pretty easy. and no projects oranything. Oh,and that climate change video responsething. (it was really stupid. and the questions morestupid. I forgot about ituntil the day of,and i wrotethe whole thing during musicnight.) oh,and wealso did these water comspumtionpie charts that he'll probably never look at again. I don't think your group has presented their seminar yet, but they did your notes for you.

    [GAH. my spacebar is being... stupid. and I'm too lazy to go back and change those smushed words. Oh well. It's legible, right?]

    ReplyDelete