His "parents" had taken him in for the money.
He had no friends.
The kids at school taunted and bullied.
Ending it would be easy. In fact, there were so many choices...
The 5mm, right under the bed, to end it quick.
The painless way, falling right into a deep sleep.
The overpass of any highway would do the job in a matter of seconds.
As he thought over his options, he glanced around the tiny, cluttered room, his sole solace over the last few years. He ran his fingers along the meagre shelf of books, the minuscule desk... Suddenly, a crumpled piece of paper fell to the floor.
647-555-6014
Almost involuntarily, he picked up the phone and dialled.
"Jimmy? Is that you?"
He hung up without speaking. But it was enough... for now.
Hannah, you're getting really good at these. Maybe you should start a LONG story (or at least a complete story) series.
ReplyDeletelol thanks, first of all :) But I never have that patience to write long stories. D: I'll see what I can do, but at least for now I'm sticking with these.
ReplyDeletehey grace, i still need to finish your stories ;D
ReplyDeleteyes...you do. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
ReplyDelete