Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Storytime... Tomorrow... And Cabaret

So, after reading JPod (Douglas Coupland; it's a very unique book, I would recommend it, and there's a TV series based on it that was cancelled after a while) I've been inspired to write a short story fragment about a business meeting fiasco. If I like how it turns out, I might continue it, but unfortunately I don't know much about the workplace, so it might seem a little unrealistic. And like a good little procrastinator, I will post it tomorrow... errr... actually, maybe the day after... or the day after that... Hey, you can't blame me, I'm busy with Cabaret right now, and writing takes time.

On a different note, I have random songs stuck in my head. On Tuesday, California Girls ruled my brain, so while everyone was going, "UNDER THE SEA, UNDER THE SEA!" (Little Mermaid), I was thinking *pluck* *slap* pluck* *slap*.

I am not looking forward to returning to an uninterrupted class environment...

3 comments:

  1. I've had multiple songs stuck in my head from Caberet the past few days. Which doesn't seem that bad, but they overlap. I'm not sure how to describe it, but I played the William Tell Overture, Jazzoo, and California Girls in my head, all at once. I STILL don't understand how it was possible, but it doesn't sound half bad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course. Because I've always been VERY sane.

    ReplyDelete