Monday, May 31, 2010

SC: Walk Away - Part I

Sorry I haven't followed-up with the last part of the "Them" series, but I usually write these from "sudden bursts of inspiration" (aka random thoughts xP), so here is another, different one. This one will probably be 2-part series, unless it becomes interesting enough to write even more. But for now, here's part I.

"I'm not dragging you into this."
Excuses, excuses. Yet he continued on.
"If anyone asks, you don't know me, alright?"
She was so shocked the words did not register in her head at first. After everything... was it all just a joke to him?
He pushed a wad of bills into her hands. "This should take care of everything." And with that, he walked out of her life. She wondered if he really thought the money would make all the difference.
Nothing would. Except...

Then again, he didn't know. And he never would.

2 comments:

  1. For me, this SC has the most interesting possiblities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) that is probably true, because you can take it many different ways.

    ReplyDelete