I feel like I haven't posted in the longest time. Too much has happened since my last post, but I still don't have any good topic to blog about, so I guess I'll just talk about some things that have been going on lately.
First of all, am I glad it's the last month of school! So much drama, combined with the heat, and many other negative factors I will be describing in detail in a bit. Could we just speed things up and skip to summer? Or straight to high school?
Lately, one of the pressing issues in our school is the fact that all water is not up to standards in terms of drinking, causing students to have to bring their own water to school. to solve this problem, a certain VERY intelligent person known only as BOB decided to purchase many cases of low-quality bottled water, and distribute them to students when needed. First of all, I'd rather drink the contaminated water than the bottled water, that's how bad it was. Also, students began to waste water, and litter the bottles all over the school property. Great idea, Bob.
I'm also extremely concerned about my fate, as the loss of a Lucky Seven (basketball) game has led to a dare concerning me dancing at the graduation dinner. Have I mentioned I can't dance?
Maybe I should stop being so negative. Some things are going very well, like my group's Design and Tech project (catapult) which we thought we'd never finish, almost no more tests, and daily treats baked by our wonderful homeroom teacher!
Hey guess what? It seems I have been able to talk about a bunch of random things. I'm going to stop now, as this is getting rather lengthy. :)
Night, gifties!
Note: Our water is contaminated by lead. ~ Halalcohol
Yes, GRACE - dancing at Grad, eh? Hmm... I wonder who set you up for that? >:]
ReplyDelete