Even Neyteri had some doubts about his awesomely stupid plan.
If you're still shocked by how "The Hurt Locker" beat "Avatar," wait till you see the next Avatar film. To put it this way: Avatar is a visual spectacle, but it's definitely overrated. The whole concept of the story revolves around a cripple who betrays mankind to get with some alien girl. And now that the aliens have beaten the humans, what are they going to put in the 2nd movie? Another alien tribe that attacks them? I hope once everybody gets over the amazing graphics of this movie they'll eventually come to their senses that Avatar is nothing more than "Pocahontas in Space " (not my quote). The Academy Awards aren't perfect either. I've seen The Hurt Locker and I honestly think that Up was better. I've yet to see Inglourious Basterds, but I'm certain it will bring more to the table than the Hurt Locker and "Dances with Aliens".
No comments:
Post a Comment