Friday, February 5, 2010

HOOD WARS!

If you don't think the giftees are crazy enough already, then you'd better read on. Just recently, we have started this "war" of hooding each other. Imagine a bunch of teenagers running around during lunchtime, trying to "hood" each other...

Hmm... first of all, I guess I should explain what "hooding" is, for those of you who don't know. Hooding is basically putting a person's hood on for them, except for the fact that when it turns into an all-out war, the hooding can get REALLY annoying, and hair-messing (is that even a word?). But that's Ok! As long as you get the last laugh... everything is well. xD

So basically, we run around chasing and hooding each other during lunches... and perhaps stealing a few lunch bags and jackets along the way... *coughcoughSingYuandA.G.coughcough* But it's fun... trust me! (Even if you do end up with really messed-up hair... *personal experiences*)

You should really try it sometime - as long as no one thinks you are crazy... And hopefully, you don't think we are crazy either, because really, we're just a group of awesome people! :D

6 comments:

  1. Messed-up hair, indeed. My hair is so, SO static-y that it's basically floating around my head half the time like a mane or something. So if you hood me fifty times in one day, and add the friction of the hood against my hair, plus the humidity in the air, then e = mc2, and pi = 3.1415926535... So the answer is FRIZZY.
    You can tell science and math aren't my best subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahem.
    e = mc^2
    Otherwise, it looks like e = 2mc, which is completely different.
    ._.

    You can tell I'm too perfectionist for my own good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoo, I'm too awesome XD lalb ofc (Excuse the random MSN Lingo.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "lalb"?

    Qu'est-ce que ça veut dire?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Je ne comprend pas ton français" Or however you say that in french.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't have to say "my" French. Just French. It's not like I own the language. Maybe "le francais" or just " Je ne comprend pas."

    Anyhow, I was asking what it meant. "lalb," I mea-

    [like a lightbulb!]

    Whoa. Sudden epiphany. Talk about irony...

    ReplyDelete