Friday, February 5, 2010

Why Do We Complain So Much?

It's not just me that's noticed that our posts seem full of negative things. You know, hurting ourselves, getting mad at bus drivers, procrastinating, hurting ourselves even more...

Maybe it's part of the giftee make up? Mind you, the homework thing is true. Once, we heard a friend of a friend of ours in another class say to the friend ( er... if that made sense...)

" Wow, you're still doing homework at 10:00 p.m? Are you crazy? Who does homework at 10?"

Our response consisted of peals of laughter. It's not a good thing, but too many of us are used to doing homework that late. I don't know. Is 10 very late to be doing homework? [Don't answer that SingYu. We all know you get, what, 4 hours of sleep each day?]
Anyways, I promise my next post will be much happier. Full of sunshine and humor. : ) No, really.

2 comments:

  1. Well, guess what? I WILL answer that! And 10? No, that's not really that late for homework. Maybe once you get to 12...

    ReplyDelete