Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pie~

















I was surfing trough Google when I found about the 'pie-cosahedron' (yeah, I have no life). It's actually 20 triangular pieces of pecan pie stuck together with magnets to form a icosahedron. Ain't that awesome.

While on the topic of pies, I might as well list a few popular pie flavours. Here are the top 10 pie flavors in the world:


Apple




















Chocolate





















Coconut





















Pecan















Berry (all types)





















Key Lime





















Lemon



















Pumpkin





















Cherry

















Banana















Well, that was torture while it lasted. Ugh. I mean, staring at pictures of pie while I don't have any? Life is so pie-less today.

3 comments:

  1. Hehe...
    *suppresses really bad pie puns*

    I've never tried that many kinds of pie, and I've never heard of banana pie...

    I think pecan is my favourite. So far. I'm not sure. I've not had pie for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew, I don't like pecans. I don't have much pie, either. But those pictures do look heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. banana is awesome. you haven't heard of it? get out. jks.

    ReplyDelete