Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Montréal Trip - YESKAN xD

As Teo has said below, the two giftee classes are going on a 3-day trip to Montréal!!! We are all really excited for the trip (as Teo has demonstrated), especially the part about getting away from our parents... >:)

We will be exploring many famous aspects of Montréal, from the famous Stade Olympique, to even working with the Cirque du Soleil! We will also be going snowshoeing, and experiencing dinner at un Cabane à sucre (sugar shack)! We all know this trip is going to be FANTASTIQUE, and we are reallyreallyreally looking forward to it!... Or at least I am, and I know Teo is... xD

So you probably won't hear from us for a few days, because I doubt we are going to have computer/internet access in the hotel room. But maybe when we get back, we will be able to "enlighten you" - as Mrs. P would say - with some newly-learned French or interesting facts (so that you can be jealous and go into a corner and mope). Until then... au revoir? À bientôt? Sure... let's go with that.

(Oh, and you'd better thank me because I just spent the past few minutes trying to figure out what the keyboard shortcut for "À" is... turns out it's Alt - 0192! I'll bet you didn't know that...>:])

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I just change my keyboard to Canadian French. I've used it often enough that I'm comfortable with the keys. Even the annoying É's when you try to type question marks. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. "YESKAN"? Tsk tsk tsk. What a shame. And yeah, I agree, Montreal is gonna be pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait... how do you change your keyboard to Canadian French? o.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's this button down by your taskbar. Well, it might not be there. But usually it's an annoyance for my keyboard to be in French, so I don't find it that useful.

    ReplyDelete