Ehhhhhhhhh. Wonderful. Now, I'm going to be dead tired on the bus.
* * *
Creak... creakkkkk creak... squeak..
Shut up, you stupid bed. I'm trying to sleep! Creak another time. >:( Preferably NOT when it's 2 in the morning.
...
Ha! Now, I can go to sleep and not be completely lethargic tomorrow!
CREAK!
...I'm going to be so tired. Again. Ehhhhhhhh
* * *
"It's 4 letters long. Has a hyphen. A type of scan. C'mon! You know this."
"Uh..." *mumbles incoherently* "I do know this. Just not right now. And I know it's simple. My brain is just too tired to function."
"It's 'x-ray.'"
"Ehhhhhhhhhh..."
* * *
"Yaning? I am your psychiatrist. Listen to me. Now, eat this jellybean, and tell me what flavour it is."
"Uh... No." No way! You might have spiked it! Hehehe... This is like in the Matrix, when he had to chose between the blue pill and red pill. Actually, it isn't. What? Argh. Begone, SingSing! Llamallamallamallamallamallamallamallamallama... hehehe... I am so muddled right now. I bet the teachers did poison the pizza. That's why they didn't eat any until the end.
"Yaning? You're stupid. You can't eat a jellybean. Okay, let's try musical chairs."
I think I'll go and sit in this very dark corner. It's quite nice, you know.
"P-p-p-poker face... You LOST!"
Hm-? Mu-si-cal ch-airs. Nope, doesn't ring a bell.
"You're very stupid. You can't even play musical chairs. Let's try eating the jellybean again, shall we?"
No... Disgusting bean... so not like a lightbulb... Hehehehe... Can't form coherent thought... it's 12 already? SOOO TIRED!
* * *
Left up, left down, right up, right down...
When are we ever going to finish this trail? Do they even know where we're going? And what's the point of snowshoeing on solidly packed snow? We're just dragging along a dead weight!
...
Yes! Stairs!
...
A lot of stairs. Do I really have to walk up all this?
...
So tired.
Left up, right up, left up, right up...
* * *
My feet are really tired... Who knew skating could make them so sore? At least I can skate. Pretty impressive, actually, considering I have not staked - what? I mean, skated for 7 years, apart from a small class trip a year ago. And that time, I wasn't even used to the ice.
!
Hey, watch it, you! No need to show off!
And I bet your feet aren't tired.
* * *
"Why is your daughter sleeping so much?"
"Oh, she just came back from a school trip to Montreal, and she's really tired."
Ha! You bet I'm tired. I blame the stupid creaky beds. In fact, the second night, I slept on the floor. It was a lot quieter. And on a whole, a lot nicer.
Not that I didn't have fun. As much as the loud beds took a toll, I was actually drained of energy from having way too much fun -
Which, you know, is just fine by me.
Hey, someone finally decided to blog about the Montreal trip! It was so awesome I couldn't figure what to put down in a post, so I didn't bother xP
ReplyDeleteI think Yaning is high...
ReplyDeleteBut I totally agree. First those guys were making sick jokes in front of me at top volume, so I moved, then I crashed next to *namenotdisclosed*, who "teleported" and got switched with SingYu, who was really, REALLY high.
Well, I've been getting twelve hours of sleep for the past three days, so...
xD
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLOL Ms. Hafner sounded so real, I actually believed her for a sec... o.o
ReplyDeleteAnyhow, I FELL ASLEEP DURING THE OPENING CEREMONIES!!! >.<
That really sucked cuz i missed the "jammed" flame cauldron... ehhhhhhh xD
Ms. Hafner sure has a weird sense of humour... or sarcasm, at any rate.
ReplyDelete@ Hannah: be thankful. I SLEPT THROUGH THE WHOLE THING.
ReplyDeleteAnd the next day.
And the day after.
And I missed IDOL!
Oops. I forgot about names. Hannah and SingYu should change your posts so that it says "Ms. H" instead.
ReplyDeleteSo many people were high after we went to the sugar shack.
ReplyDeleteUgh. My ears have been scarred for life. No, seriously. Who wants to hear a group of students singing "Party in the USA" while they're on a sugar high?
I think I'll write about Ms. H's tricks, next. Eh.... "Quebec Passports..."