...
Well. Sort of. >.>
In grade 7, one of us came up with a [really idiotic, in my opinion. Which you didn't ask for. Right. Oops...] game called "Rock-Paper-Scissors-Shame," where the winner gets to dare the loser.
I guess we're at this awkward stage in life when hormones are running rampant [that is the first and last time you will ever hear those words come out of my mouth. >: (], and we take pleasure in daring each other to hug or say embarrassing things to people. I say "we" in the loosest sense - I don't play that ridiculous game. [*sticks nose into air*]
Ridiculous, because I think we're making too big of a deal of such... insignificant dares. People actually made petitions for dares. And they gather around the victim of the dare and whatever unfortunate soul happened to be the target.
Really? [Like, seriously? OMG! ... I think I need to stop this commentary... Yeah. >.>]
What has gotten into us? I thought we were more mature. :/
Then, again, people are having fun with it. And there really isn't any harm to it, either.
Amuse yourselves.
Make of that what you will,
~Yaning
I don't mind the dares. What I do mind is people paying people to kiss people or hug people. That's bribery, and the person on the receiving end doesn't even get anything out of it, except for some gross, slimy kiss. And for what? Five bucks! Or maybe a piece of bacon! When the person being paid does get a girlfriend, if ever, things like that will mean nothing to them.
ReplyDeleteI agree.
ReplyDeleteLike when My Cow (8J) paid D.L. 5 dollars to kiss me?
At least he didn't make a big deal of it. A.W. ( er... "Al") on the other hand...
*glares*
Most other dares are pretty harmless, though. As long as I'm not involved, dares are fine by me. : )