Friday, February 5, 2010

Off Topic.. ness... ish-ness... y-ish-ness....?

I love lists. Let me make a list about our class. : )

Terms We Like To Use

Confuzzled: Puzzled + confused = confuzzled. Our resident snobby genius came up with that. Mind you, don't go congratulating him. He'll get quite a big head if you do.

Fail!: Commonly used as a substitute for a swear, to insult someone, to express your own anguish (often at your downfalls), and generally as a loud exclamation. For example, "WOW, that was so fail!" and " Ew! Fail" [when referring to something we do not like].

Ehhhh: [A loud sigh.] Expresses frustration or exasperation. Usually after we receive bad news. Like homework. Or a project.

WHAT YANING?!: Yeah, I'm not too sure how this came to be. I do know that it started on Facebook (which I DO NOT HAVE. >:(), and involved a lot of spamming. Anyways, ever since, people have been yelling out my name like that. For everything, and anything. Sort of annoying, actually. But it is humorous when a teacher walks in on everyone yelling it out.

Unpossible!: We like to flaunt our "inbelievable" well grammar! Other expressions like "Can I has________?" are common, too.

-sk: Adding a "sk" sound to the end of words. E.g. nosk, yesk, lolshk, etc.
Gangster!: Exclamation describing something bad (but not terrible) that has happened. E.g. "Why are you so gangster?" and "Wow.... So gangster..."

TOO Good!: Exclamation expression happiness and satisfaction. E.g. "That cake was TOO good!"

* * * * * * *


Had enough? Trust me, there's more. But we'll continue that later.


5 comments:

  1. lol... nice post. But you forgot ewww, ganggggster, and TOO good! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point. I'll add those in. Those are very important, although "ewww" and "fail" are sort of in the same category.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regarding to the bad grammar thing, I think teachers are starting to think we're crazy, giving us looks like, "Are these kids really gifted?" I can still remember when I was sitting and my desk and Andi came over, pointed at my eraser, and said, "Can I haz borrow?" Hopefully this isn't reflecting on our marks... xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I got the exactly same idea but I never bothered posting it.

    ReplyDelete