
♫ ♪ "You are my sunshine" ♫ ♪
It came with the image... It seemed appropriate, so I added it?
Yeah, It's off Google Images. So, what? It's the thought that counts. : )
...
Fine then. I'll make a sloppier looking one on MS Paint. Because that's the only thing I have. =.=

Happy?
And I promised humor, too, didn't I? Sigh... Time to Google
some really bad jokes.
some really bad jokes.
"Knock knock"
"Who's there?"
"Panda"
"Panda who?"
"Pandemonium."
HA-HA-HA- ... I told you it was bad. In fact,
it's so funny, you forgot to laugh!
it's so funny, you forgot to laugh!
In grade 6, while feeling extremely bored, a few
of us decided to tell each other these really really
really really really really stupid jokes. That was one
of them. It was funny at the time. Goes to show you
how desperate we were.
of us decided to tell each other these really really
really really really really stupid jokes. That was one
of them. It was funny at the time. Goes to show you
how desperate we were.
Ugh. The formatting in the last paragraph went crazy again. =.=
ReplyDeleteAnyone feel like fixing it?
:/
yan... I know what you did wrong. Next time, I'll have to tell you how to prevent this. But I'll format this one for you... =.=
ReplyDelete