._.
Are they serious? Who even buys anything from Grand and Toy anymore? I did my FS (Family Studies) sheet on Staples! Mrs. W. (8H's history teacher) has a "That was easy" button! Our Media Lit. ad sheets have Staples as an example.
Not that I have anything against Grand and Toy. Just that Staples is so... dominant that I really don't think blocking their website on the school computers does much.
So, here's our first ever question to you on the blog:
Staples or Grand and Toy?
Personally, I like Staples. : ) I mean, I don't see many Grand and Toy's around. Hmm... That question was really generic. Let's go with a more discussion generating one, shall we?
Do you think blocking the Staples website has any impact? Negative or positive? Or, do you not care if they blocked the website?
That Was Easy
~ Yaning
I actually have no idea where a Grand and Toy store is located anymore since the really old one got blasted away from Fairview.
ReplyDeleteSTAPLES FTW!!!
Staples is better. Obviously. I don't even know where to find Grand and Toys.
ReplyDeleteI think I vaguely remember one in a mall... maybe it was Fairwiew... Or maybe Scarborough Town Centre? Markham...?
ReplyDeleteI may have seen one in Bridletowne. The ONE time I ever went there. o.O
ReplyDeleteMaybe it's a good thing they have a contract with the TDSB. They might die out, otherwise...