Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Tuesday Chronicles

Tuesdays -
Just an ordinary day of the week, right?
WRONG!
Are you crazy?! Tuesdays hate me. And I am not over-exaggerating. No, really.

Bad luck seems to follow me on Tuesdays. Correction. They STALK me on Tuesdays. If I were positively charged, bad luck would be negatively charged (but only on Tuesdays. The rest of the days, they're neutral.) If I were a...

Well, you get the point.

I think it's high time I started to document these unfortunate events. Let me start with a Tuesday from long ago:

It was a bright, summer day, and school had just ended. The sounds of children playing in the school in the distance rang across the field. In the park be-

Scratch that.
It sounds like some cheesy, highly cliché, soap opera type of thing. o.O
Anyway, in the summer after school, we like to go to this park and climb trees, play grounders, swing on the swings (wow, did that sound stupid), and other sorts of things kids like to do on summer days after school's let out. We were having a lot of fun, until *plop* the terrible Tuesday struck! Oh, the hor-

Ugh. I need to stop the theatrics. Since when was I ever dramatic?
So, everything was fine. We were having fun playing tag. Only I had to not have watched where I was going at the moment, and my friend just had to have her foot in the way, and this little pebble just had to have been in the sand.

I ended up tripping, scratching my knee pretty badly, and having to go to the public school across from the park to clean it up. Evidently, that wasn't enough, because the area got infected anyways, and oozed pus for a week afterwards. That was not pleasant. I still have the scar. (Not that it's a big deal. I have a lot of scars. Maybe I'll list them later...)

That just about sums up one of the worst things that's happened on a Tuesday. "One of," because I can actually think of a worse one. But we won't be mentioning that here. At least, not now. Until the next post of the *TUESDAY CHRONICLES*, I wave farewell to all my-


Okay, that is really annoying. =.= I sound like A.W. (This really dramatic person in our classes. Let's call him Al. We have another person by the same name, but we like to call him Snail. Refer to "All Things Weird" to know why!)


-Yaning : / : )

3 comments:

  1. Ohh... I remember that. It was bleeding like crazy. But that's okay. I'm clumsy all the time, not just Tuesdays. Ask my mom and she'll say that I have so many mystery cuts and bruises. Actually, I should make a post about this. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is like me and Thursdays. Thursdays are usually the worst day of the week for me and I end up gloomy, discouraged, and potentially yelling and/or throwing things by the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you crazy? Thursday is my favourite day. And you just made it even better because you have bad luck on Thursd- ya, okay, no.

    ReplyDelete