Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"Yo I love it!"

So many people, so many different likes and dislikes. But, as always, there are some things we all have in common: love of everything weird. The expressions "I like pie!", "Yo, I love it!", and "NOSKOW" are few examples of our free spirit. I say that freedom of expression and speech is extremely important, and so I have nothing against pie, and cows for that matter.

We are very dynamic and lively. Too dynamic and lively I think. Mrs. P banned the classes from saying "noskow" last year, because everyone kept on shouting it out, everywhere. However, now that I think about it, this is nothing compared to our known fors. We're known for being the "worst gym class", the "I can hear you guys from the other side of the hallway" class, and more. But then, this is what keeps us together. Keeping things new, fresh, and light, and always laughing.

School is boring. That's why we make it fun.

2 comments:

  1. NoskOW? I thought it was NoskAN... xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know Hulda, do research before your posts. It was "noskan" and "waddaf". xP

    ReplyDelete